November 6-8, 2015 at Camp Tadmor
Growth Getaway is an event aimed at surfacing and training middle school students to be next-generation church leaders. This low-cost, high-impact event will take place at Camp Tadmor on November 6-8, 2015.
Come join us with other churches groups and let Tadmor staff take care of the logistics of a weekend event. This event gets to tap into all the fun stuff at Tadmor while leaving time for students and leaders to connect and build relationships. Please stay tuned in for this year's theme and speaker information to follow.
Meet Rocky Wing.
His passions drive him.
Currently, and in no specific order, he is passionate about:
- his family (a wife and four kids)
- running (you may see him in his short shorts)
- four square (if you play against him, you will lose)
- coffee (ask to see his suitcase)
- reading (currently going through the man booker prize list, if you know what this is we have much to talk about)
- music (he has been on a dream pop kick for awhile but arcade fire still holds his heart)
- talking about JESUS (either at a camp or a coffee shop)
He was born Eliseo Che Lanuza.
That is a great story though you have to wait to hear it.
The Hidden Hearts
$64/person, $74/person after October 21 - includes T-Shirt
Minimum of 1 youth worker per 10 students, each gender
Paintball, Black Light 4 Square, Nine-square in the Air, Giant Swing, Night Games, Bacon, Ropes Course, Disc Golf
|Pack and Leave|
What to Bring
- Sleeping bag and pillow
- Shower Shoes
- Warm casual clothes
- Warm coat