Things to Keep in Mind
- Church Next Administrative Assistant Shirley Radford at email@example.com
Camp Tadmor is a rustic, moutaintop facility. Please keep this in mind as you travel the roads and trails. Cabin space is limited. Basic tent and RV spaces are available in the Forum Field, Camping Loop, and Meadow Ridge. Camping spaces, along with the limited RV hookups, are avaialbe on a first come, first served basis. This year we are offering a reduced rate to anyone who chooses to tent camp!
This year you may want to consider "glamping" - glamorous camping for groups. What you get: Tents, Cots, Lights Covered table and chairs, Special Treat pack and fun ambiance. Creature comforts will be waiting for your arrival. All you need to bring are your own bedding and personal items. Pictures available soon.
At Camp Tadmor you can enjoy swimming, canoeing, ping pong, high ropes, volleyball, giant swing, disc golf and crafts. This year we will hold the 3rd Annual Warrior Princess Obstacle Dash (costumes and teams are encouraged, but not required). The WPOD will get you wet and make you sweat, so dress appropriately and wear sturdy shoes! Prizes will be given for the best time and for best costume!
What to Bring
Bedding, towel, personal items, casual clothes, swim suit, warm coat or rain coat, flashlight, Bible, pen. Optional: extra money for books, CD's, coffee and mission offering.
Early Arrival Policy
If you would like to extend your weekend, you may come and tent camp on Thursday, July 16. Please no arrivals or overnighters before 4:00 pm Thursday. Overnight fee for Thursday night is $5 per person. Payment is to be made at the Registration Tent.
- Friday, 10:00 am - 7:00 pm at the Registration Tent.
- Saturday, 8:00 am -12:00 pm at the Registration Tent.
Camp Tadmor is a rustic camping facility in the foothills of the Cascade Mountains. If you have concerns in regard to mobility while at Women's Camp, please contact the Tadmor staff and they will gladly assist you (541-451-4270 ext. 26). Handicapped parking is available with state-issued parking permits.
To promote a healthy picture of community this weekend, please consider the following information:
- This is an event for women who are high school age and older.
- Mothers are welcome to bring babies under one year old.
- Smoking is allowed in designated smoking areas only.
- Enjoy campfires in established fire circles only, and as permitted by county fire restrictions.
- Shuttles are available around camp to aid those with difficulty walking the campgrounds.
- RVs/Campers should be self-contained as sites with electrical and water hookups are limited.
- Camp Tadmor has a camp store offering snacks, beverages, and merchandise.
- Services like fuel, grocery stores, and a hospital are 20 miles away.
- Cedar Creek Coffee Shop is on-site and offers a full-service espresso bar.
- Cell phone service is limited. Emergency messages may be left at 541-401-8311.
- Don't forget to bring your friends to the Craft Station! Crafts will have additional costs for materials.