Our Current Prayer Focus
Seeing the people, He felt compassion for them, because they were distressed and dispirited like sheep without a shepherd. Then He *said to His disciples, "The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Therefore beseech the Lord of the harvest to send out workers into His harvest." -- Matthew 9:36-38
Lord Jesus, we pray that the pastors, leaders and people of our churches would:
- Allow the compassion of Jesus to fill their hearts.
- Open their eyes to see the desperate state of people without Christ.
- Have faith to believe Jesus' assessment of the harvest.
- Earnestly pray that workers might be thrust into the harvest.
- Be ready to be the answer to that prayer even as the disciples were. (Matt. 10:1, 5)
This Week's Churches*
Lincoln City, OR:
- Faith Baptist Church , Brian Robbins, Pastor
- Cornerstone Baptist Church , Jeffrey Freshour, Senior Pastor
- Iglesia Bautista Conservadora , Carlos Aguirre, Elder; Irineo Aguirre, Elder
- Damascus Road Church , Christopher Rich, Lead Pastor; Nate Greenland, Elder/Bi-Vocational Pastor; Randy Loveless, Elder/Executive Pastor
- McEwen Bible Fellowship , Dan Martin, Pastor
- Baker Creek Community Church , Dax Garlinghouse, Lead Pastor; Jackson Hull, Associate Pastor; Israel Valdez, Assc. Pastor Hispanic Min.
- First Baptist Church , Greg Spires, Teaching Pastor; Jeff Breitler, Associate Pastor; Todd Killmeyer, Pastor of Student Ministries; Seth Stanley, Worship Pastor
- First Baptist Church , Tim Hazelbaker, Pastor; Neil Evans, Assistant Pastor
- Bethel Conservative Baptist Church , John Pulliam, Pastor; David Paine, Minister at Large
- Good Roots Community , Jeremy Schumacher, Lead Pastor