Our Current Prayer Focus
Seeing the people, He felt compassion for them, because they were distressed and dispirited like sheep without a shepherd. Then He *said to His disciples, "The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Therefore beseech the Lord of the harvest to send out workers into His harvest." -- Matthew 9:36-38
Lord Jesus, we pray that the pastors, leaders and people of our churches would:
- Allow the compassion of Jesus to fill their hearts.
- Open their eyes to see the desperate state of people without Christ.
- Have faith to believe Jesus' assessment of the harvest.
- Earnestly pray that workers might be thrust into the harvest.
- Be ready to be the answer to that prayer even as the disciples were. (Matt. 10:1, 5)
This Week's Churches*
- Grace Point Community Church , Steve McCracken, Pastor; Aaron Geist, Associate Pastor of Worship and Expression; Michael Westfall, Associate Pastor of Youth
- Bethel Baptist Church , Raymond Casper, Pastor
Trout Lake, WA:
- Mount Adams Baptist Church , Adam Peck, Senior Pastor; Morgan Colburn, Youth Pastor
- Troutdale Community Church , Gary Brumbelow, Pastor; Bart Stickney, Associate Pastor
- Boones Ferry Community Church , Matthis Gehring, Pastor
- Grace Point Community Church , Kent Murahashi, Pastor
- Turning Point Community Church , Brad Ills, Pastor
- Union Baptist Church , Joseph Davis, Pastor
- Brush Prairie Baptist Church , Bob Carlson, Pastor; Evan Irwin, Worship Pastor; Ryan McKinney, Associate Pastor
- Christ is the Answer Fellowship , Denny Davidson, Lead Elder; Paquito Suson, Elder; Ernesto Ventura, Elder, Treasurer
- Faith Baptist Church , Cary Henrichsen, Pastor
- Felida Bible Church , Scott Roberson, Pastor of Worship Ministries