NWCBA Retirement Income Account Plan
CB Northwest has a 50-year commitment to a secure retirement investment platform for our churches, their pastors, staff, and missionaries. Our retirement plan is a defined contribution (DC) plan designated in the Internal Revenue Code as a section 403(b)(9) plan. Eligible employees must receive taxable income from a participating CB Northwest, CBAmerica church or ministry in order to participate. This retirement program is very flexible and allows the local church/ministry to set participation parameters. Contributions can be made by the employer, employee or both.
The CB Northwest Retirement Plan will:
- Help ministers and other CB church employees better prepare financially for retirement years.
- Provide a tax-free housing allowance for eligible ministers in retirement.
- Allow participants individual investment options and 24/7 access to account information.
- Allow participants to invest in Christian-based, socially-screened investment funds.
- Provide free investment advisory services that are available to all participants.
There are several benefits and advantages to participating in the NWCBA retirement plan through the partnership with GuideStone:
- There is no cost to the local church/ministry for participation and no required minimum contributions.
- Salary-reduced contributions can be made tax-deferred or as Roth contributions.
- Easy-to-use internet-based management tool with 24-hour access is available.
- GuideStone is a leader in church plan administration, ministerial tax issues, and housing allowance.
For churches that would like information about getting started in the plan contact:
Sr. Business Development Associate, GuideStone
For Participating Churches
Your Employer Access Program (EAP) administrator (the person at your church who is responsible for interfacing with GuideStone) can access your account at https://eap.guidestone.org
For EAP questions please contact:
Team Specialist, GuideStone
For Current Participants
You can access your account at https://my.guidestone.org
For questions please see this page for contact information: http://www.guidestone.org/AboutUs/ContactUs.aspx